Day 1: Arrival At Dubai – Evening Desert
Upon arrival at Dubai International Airport, you will be transfered to hotel and check in (Normal Check in time is at 14:00 hrs – Early check in is subject to availability and may cost extra). In the evening take a thrilling ride through the deserts. Relish authentic Arabic cuisine. Be spellbound by the enthralling performances by exotic dancers. Watch the stars blinking at you in the wildness of the desert. All this and more for the tourist. Trip to the desert is full of Fun and adventure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Morning Half Day City Tour and
Evening Dhow Cruise
After breakfast proceed for a panoramic half day city tour of Dubai. You will drive through Jumeirah Mosque, Bastakiya square, front of the Atlantis (stop for photos), the Gold Souk (stop not included) and the Spice Souk (stop not included), where you can shop as much as you want. Your last stop will be the Dubai Mall where you can spend some time going through all the shops. In evening pick up from hotel around 6:30 pm and proceed to enjoy Dhow Cruise. Cruising down Dubai creek is a novel experience, one which you cannot miss when in Dubai. Dividing the charming ‘city of lights’ into two commercial districts, Dubai Creek epitomizes the city’s personality. The view of the city is intertwining of traditional and modern architect and culture. On dhow cruise; international buffet dinner will be served with soft drinks in the silence along Dubai Creek. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Dubai Mall And Top Of Burj Khalifa
Breakfast at hotel. Today first half is free for leisure. You may choose to explore near by malls or go for Ski Dubai (at your own expense) at Mall of the Emirates. In the afternoon you will be transferred to Dubai Mall, one of the largest malls in the world and home to over 1200 stores. Later proceed to the Top of Burj Khalifa, World’s Tallest Tower. You will be taken to the 124th Floor Observation Deck at Burj Khalifa from where you can admire panoramic views entire Dubai. Spend half an hour at the top and then come down, and at 7 pm watch the Dubai Fountains come alive. There is a 10 minute show every 20 minutes and its lovely to watch the largest fountain in the world. Return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 4: Global Village
Proceed for Global Village in the afternoon. Global Village is the largest seasonal cultural extravaganza in the region that offers visitors an amazing array of festivals, shopping and entertainment in an open-air theme park. This entertainment and shopping destination is open from November through to April and hosts over 70 participating countries presented in over 36 pavilions, with more than 50 fun rides and 26 restaurants offering food from around the world.
Day 5: Departure from Dubai
Wake up to a lazy breakfast this morning. Today enjoy the various amenities available at your hotel or catch up with some last minute shopping. Later it’s time for you to be transferred to the airport in order for you to catch your flight back home.
Useful tips before booking
- Tourism Dirham Fee is 10 AED (3*), 15 AED (4*) and 20 AED (5*) per room per night which needs to be paid at time of checkout.
- Private Transfers doesn’t imply that the Vehicle is on Disposal. The vehicle will only pick you and drop you at the attraction at specified timings.
- Seat in coach transfers implies that transfers will be in a shared bus which will have other co-passengers. There may also be waiting involved during pickups and drops as the bus goes around picking other passengers.
- Check-in time in Dubai is 2 pm. You may need to wait if you reach early as early check-in is not guaranteed.
- All tours and transfers are on SIC (Seat in Coach basis) unless converted to Private. Tours may include multiple pickup points (4-5 hotels) for other passengers.
- If you are traveling with elderly people or infants or pregnant women, then Desert Safari is not advisable for you. You can opt for desert safari without dune bashing in that case.
- Room sizes in following hotels are small e.g. City Max (215 sq ft), Panorama Grand (200 sq ft), Howard Johnson (260 sq ft), City Season Towers (240 sq ft). Opt for apartments or 4 star hotels to get larger rooms.
- In case you are opting for Dhow Cruise with Dinner, the food quality on the Cruise may not be good and you may not like it.
- All Dubai Hotels charge Tourism Fee in AED, which needs to be paid at the time of checkout from the hotel.
- While visiting Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque all travelers need to follow dress code. Long, loose fitting, ankle length trousers or skirts for women and men. Women must wear a headscarf.
- Top of Burj Khalifa Tickets are booked at fixed time slots and once issued cannot be cancelled or changed or refunded.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore.
- We reserve the right to issue a full refund in case we believe that we are unable to fulfil the services for any technical reasons.
- We can only facilitate the visa application for the travelling passengers. Granting of visa is solely at the discretion of Embassy. If visa is rejected or delayed by the Embassy for any reason then we are not liable to give any refund and respective cancellation policies will apply.
- Stay for 4 nights in Standard Double Room (Breakfast)
- Meal Plan: Breakfast
- Standard Double Room (Breakfast)
- UAE Single Entry Tourist Visa with OK to Board
- Trio Combo with Airport Transfers (City Tour, Desert Safari and Dhow Cruise with Dinner) – Seat in Coach from Dubai International Airport
- Top of Burj Khalifa – Seat in Coach Transfers – 124th Floor (Between 7 – 10 pm slot)
- Global Village Tour – Private Transfers
- Check in baggage policy as per airline
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks(Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc)
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
- Account Name:-Bagpack Travel Solutions
- Branch Address:-Jakhotia Arcade, Old Mumbai-Pune Highway, Sheel Phata,Khopoli-410203
- Current Account No: 148005000546
- GST Reg No:27AASFB1493L1ZV
PAYMENT POLICY & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Advance payment of 50% at the time of booking and will be non-refundable. Remaining 4 week before tour is going to be held.
Cancellation Policy: –
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the departure date of the tour packages/Hotel Booking/Transportation (Except Flights): 70% Cancelation charge on tour cost.
- Cancellation before 1 Day prior to the departure date of the tour packages/Hotel Booking/Transportation or Non-
- Utilization of the same: 100% Cancelation on tour cost.